This site was created by current Estranged and Care Experienced Students (EaCES) in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, to summarise all of the advice and information we know about to support students like us in higher and further education and to share our own lived experiences and stories. Want to know more? See about us...
- The Basics; Applying to Uni, Definitions, Emergency Help, Support and Student Finance Guides.
- Practical Support; Accommodation, Careers and Mentoring, LGBTQ, Mature and PHD, Privacy and Disabilities.
- Finances and Employment; Benefits, Free Stuff, Grants and Scholarships, Student Finance Guides, Employment Rights
- Relationships; Becoming Estranged, Domestics Abuse, Healthy Relationships, Sex Education and Support with family matters.
- Taking Care of Yourself; Bereavement, Life Skills, Mental Health and wellbeing, Self Confidence, Unlearning unhealthy behaviors and Sex and Relationship education.
- Community and Activism; Academic Research, Activism, Claiming your history and Culture, Creative Corner, Meeting up and Lived Stories and Experiences.