Independent Review of Children's Social Care- NNECL Webinar
This webinar will provide an opportunity for NNECL members to engage with the Care Review team and feed back on any relevant areas in the recently published Case for Change
The Case for Change is the Review’s early thinking about what needs to change in the children’s social care system.
It sets out the problems early, giving everyone the opportunity to understand the review team's thinking so far and to provide further input on things which may be missing or misunderstood.
As the review moves into its next phase the team will explore in more depth the issues highlighted in this document.
The overall objective for the Review is to put forward a bold set of recommendations that will meaningfully improve life for children and families.
The event will include:
- Introduction – including background on the Review and the Case for Change publication.
- Q & A
- Breakout group discussions – based on 3 broad questions provided by the review team.
- Plenary – feedback from group discussions with the review team taking anonymised notes.
- Survey – the review team will send around an online survey with the 3 discussion questions. This time is for attendees to fill out the survey based on their discussions. This allows the review to hear responses directly from attendees in their own words.
- Concluding comments and final questions.