Loughborough University is ranked in the Top 10 in all national league tables (10th in 2022 Guardian, 7th Complete University Guide 2022 & 7th Times Good University Guide 2021), with extensive experience in delivering specific outreach to care-experienced young people, including bespoke subject taster days as well as an annual on campus experience day to help inspire and prepare prospective students for transition to university
- At Loughborough University, we are passionate about encouraging and supporting students from care background to progress and realise their full potential at University.
- For students from care looking to progress to Loughborough, we offer personal statement advice and guidance through our Schools and College Liaison Team ([email protected] ), as well as funding to support with both open day and interview travel costs.
- Upon successful application to Loughborough, a named contact will support applicants through the next steps, including accommodation options.
- Loughborough offers a generous care leaver bursary on top of the financial support available through Student Finance. This includes a tuition fee waiver and a cash bursary.
- For more information on the breadth of support available, please visit our inclusive community webpages