The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama is committed to increasing the number of care leavers accessing Higher Education.

We understand that the application and registration process can be particularly stressful for care leavers and we have a range of support available:

  • A nominated member of staff who can act as a key point of contact for care leavers. The point of contact will be able to refer applicants to our various support services
  • Accommodation: Central has an allocation in the University of London’s Intercollegiate Halls. There are also several private Halls of Residence close to Central.  Students also rent in shared houses with other Central students and we run Sharers’ Days to help people with this process. We would encourage you to contact Central’s Student Advice Service for accommodation information and advice.
  • Finance: We have a bursary for care leavers of £1000 per academic year. This fund is to contribute to your living costs and costs associated with studying.

If you would like to discuss any concerns you may have, or would like to find out more, please contact Victoria Edwards  or call her on 020 7559 3926.

Log in | Powered by White Fuse