The University of Manchester is keen that young people who have experienced care or who are care leavers take advantage of Higher Education opportunities.

The support for such young people can vary (e.g. some may already be living independently in the local area) so we hope that what we provide is what is needed whether it be financial support (e.g. bursary/scholarship), housing support (accommodation for 52 weeks) or careers support (for part time work now or after graduation).

The University of Manchester Care Leaver/Care Experienced student information can be found here including details of our bursary.

A more detailed guide can be found at here

For any enquiries (including from prospective students), please contact our designated named contact 

Emma Lewis-Kalubowila : [email protected]

Log in | Powered by White Fuse